Shark Vision-R Helmets
SHARK engineers have created a helmet that offers the panoramic eyeport of an open-face helmet, for one of the widest view angles currently on the market, combined with the safety of the latest generation of full-face fiber-composite shells.
Shark helmets are competitive with top helmet manufacturers for performance, accessibility, and price. Many world-class racers like MotoGP rider Randy De Puniet are now using the raw power and ferocity invoked by the name . . . Shark!
Shark Motorcycle Helmets - Innovative Safety
The Shark Vision-R offers the panoramic eyeport of an open-face helmet creating one of the widest view angles currently on the market
Helmet Model: Vision-R
Helmet Sizes: XS - XL
Helmet Certifications: ECE 22-05, DOT
Helmet Weight: 3.20 lbs (1450 grams)
|Shark Vision-R Syntic||Shark Vision-R Solid||Shark Vision-R BeCool|
|Shark Vision-R BeCool Lumi||Shark Vision-R High Vis||Shark Vision-R Stripes|
Utilize the raw power and ferocity invoked by the name . . . Shark!
The SHARK patented faceshield mechanism ensures a perfect seal which equates to better soundproofing, less draft and an improved water-tight seal. The Rapid Anti-Fog System slightly opens the shield in anti-mist position. This has been designed to operate smoothly with the use of gloves.
- Integrated drop-down sun visor
- Two composite-fiber shell sizes
- Shark Easy Fit glasses system offers wearers a comfort lining which has a pre-fitted system to accommodate all types of glasses
- New Anti-Scratch/Anti-Fog coating
- Removable and interchangeable 3 piece liner
- Neckroll is PVC free and features reflective material at rear
- Included chin curtain
- Two upper vents and 1 lower vents with optimized venturi effect
- Double D ring strap closure
- ECE 2205 and DOT Certified
- Approximate weight of size Medium - 1450 grams
Shark Vision-R Motorcycle Helmets