Shark Speed-R Helmets
SHARK is proud to present a new philosophy. Utilizing all SHARK’s expertise in safety, innovation and function the SPEED -R is a helmet specifically designed to meet the passionate demands of un-faired motorcycle riders.
Shark helmets are competitive with top helmet manufacturers for performance, accessibility, and price. Many world-class racers like MotoGP rider Randy De Puniet are now using the raw power and ferocity invoked by the name . . . Shark!
Shark Motorcycle Helmets - Innovative Safety
The SPEED -R is a helmet specifically designed to meet the passionate demands of un-faired motorcycle riders.
Helmet Model: Speed-R
Helmet Sizes: XS - XL
Helmet Certifications: ECE 22-05, DOT
Helmet Weight: 3.20 lbs (1450 grams)
|Shark Speed-R Ike||Shark Speed-R Solid||Shark Speed-R Redding|
Utilize the raw power and ferocity invoked by the name . . . Shark!
Double blade air spoiler: positioned at the rear of the Speed-R, it allows the air to flow above and below the blade, hence the dual venturi effect to extract warm air from the helmet.
Spoiler/stabilizer: at its rear base trim the Speed-R has a spoiler, which stabilizes the helmet ans the cancels the buffering effect. The immediate benefit is no air turbulence running inside the helmet and greater stability at a steady speed.
- Latest generation composite ‘long fibre’ construction
- Integrated, drop down sun visor
- Extensive wind-tunnel testing to perfect aerodynamics and ventilation system for use with ‘naked’ road bikes
- Faceshield varies in thickness and is optically correct, scratch resistant and anti-fog coated
- Completely remove and washable COOLMAX lining
- Shark Easy Fit glasses system offers wearers a comfort lining which has a pre-ﬁtted system to accommodate all types of glasses
- ECE 2205 and DOT approved
- Two shell sizes
- Approximate weight size M : 1450 g (+/– 50 g)
Shark Speed-R Motorcycle Helmets