Bell Star RSD Speed Freak Helmet. Designer Roland Sands has long been a partner with Bell, both in creating amazing artwork and graphics as well as providing the valuable insight that only a top-tier motorcycle racer and bike builder can provide. It's with these "Renaissance Man" credentials that we turned Roland loose on a new graphic for the full-carbon Bell Star...and deliver he did. The striking gold leaf-over-carbon "Speed Freak" graphic Roland has developed is nothing short of stunning. While it looks good in photos, nothing compares to seeing its detail, depth and complexity in person. Graphics aside, the Star and Star Carbon continue to deliver bar-setting high-end performance and comfort. Featuring Bell's Velocity Flow Ventilation with Flow Adjust for amazing ventilation and temperature control, a super stable aerodynamic profile to minimize buffeting and lift, and the easy-to-use 3Mode Click Release Shield, the Star is at the top of its game.
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Super lightweight 100% carbon fiber shell
- Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- 3Mode Shield for instant on-bike shield adjustments, and ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Exclusive Magnafusion magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
Bell Helmets - You don't own a helmet, you own a Bell
In 1955 a man named Cal Niday plowed into the retaining wall during the Indianapolis 500 and the first Bell comeback was officially underway. The impact fractured his skull, but the Bell helmet he was wearing saved his life.
Cal returned to racing a few months later. Bell has been engineering spectacular comebacks ever since. From a dirt track low side, to a Grand Prix high side, to the father of extreme sports rag-dolling across the Caesar's Palace parking lot, Bell was there when the world's best riders went down. And with innovations like energy-absorbing liners, the first full face motorcycle helmet, and more design patents than any helmet company in history, Bell has always been there to help them get back up again.
Over the years Bell earned enough trust to make their name synonymous with motorcycle helmets. In fact, you didn't have a helmet, you had a Bell.
Today Bell is fully rededicated to the world of motorcycle helmets. The spirit of invention born in the garage behind Roy Ritcher's old Bell Auto Parts Store is alive and kicking at Bell's state-of-the-art Santa-Cruz research and design lab.
Bell Motorcycle Helmets - Motorcycle Helmets - Bell Star RSD Speed Freak
Fully dedicated to the world of motorcycle helmets