Bell Star Hess Carbon Helmet. The Bell Star may have taken a long three years to develop, but what’s a little time when you’re making the best. The Star features Bell’s exclusive Velocity Flow Ventilation™ with Flow Adjust™ for amazing ventilation and temperature control. It’s extremely light TriMatrix™ Composite Shell is sculpted into a super stable aerodynamic signature that eliminates life and buffeting even at high speed. Finish it off with the easy-to-use and change 3Mode Shield™ with ClickRelease™ and you’ve got simply the best Bell ever. And coming from the company that invented the helmet, that’s saying a lot.
**Note: The Star comes in a padded Bell Helmet Bag
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with FlowAdjust™ for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Super lightweight Kevlar®/carbon fiber/fiberglass TriMatrix™ Composite Shell
- Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- 3Mode Shield™ for instant on-bike shield adjustments, and Click Release™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Exclusive Magnafusion™ magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- Certification: Snell M2005, DOT
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Weight: 1550g
Bell Motorcycle Helmets - You don't own a helmet, you own a Bell
In 1955 a man named Cal Niday plowed into the retaining wall during the Indianapolis 500 and the first Bell comeback was officially underway. The impact fractured his skull, but the Bell helmet he was wearing saved his life.
Cal returned to racing a few months later. Bell has been engineering spectacular comebacks ever since. From a dirt track low side, to a Grand Prix high side, to the father of extreme sports rag-dolling across the Caesar's Palace parking lot, Bell was there when the world's best riders went down. And with innovations like energy-absorbing liners, the first full face motorcycle helmet, and more design patents than any helmet company in history, Bell has always been there to help them get back up again.
Over the years Bell earned enough trust to make their name synonymous with motorcycle helmets. In fact, you didn't have a helmet, you had a Bell.
Today Bell is fully rededicated to the world of motorcycle helmets. The spirit of invention born in the garage behind Roy Ritcher's old Bell Auto Parts Store is alive and kicking at Bell's state-of-the-art Santa-Cruz research and design lab.
Bell Motorcycle Helmets - Motorcycle Helmets - Bell Star Hess Carbon
Fully dedicated to the world of motorcycle helmets