Bell RS-1 RSD Flash Helmet. The all-new Bell RS-1 bridges the gap between the top-of-the-line Bell Star and the value-minded Vortex with an amazing blend of mid-line price and performance. Starting with a lightweight Kevlar/fiberglass composite shell, the RS-1 brings it with Bell's vaunted Velocity Flow Ventilation system providing cool comfort, a super stable aerodynamic profile keeping the helmet still at speed, and the versatile Click Release shield system for fast, easy shield swaps, not to mention an amazing variety of tint and coating choices.
Contour Cut Cheekpads and a plush, removable, washable liner cradle the head in comfort while Bell's exclusive Magnafusion magnetic strap keeper makes flapping strap ends a thing of the past. All said, it's one great helmet at a modest price.
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Super lightweight Kevlar/fiberglass Composite Shell
- Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- 3Mode Shield for instant on-bike shield adjustments, and ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Exclusive Magnafusion magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- Certification: Snell M2010, DOT
- Weight: 1575g
Bell Motorcycle Helmets - You don't own a helmet, you own a Bell
In 1955 a man named Cal Niday plowed into the retaining wall during the Indianapolis 500 and the first Bell comeback was officially underway. The impact fractured his skull, but the Bell helmet he was wearing saved his life.
Cal returned to racing a few months later. Bell has been engineering spectacular comebacks ever since. From a dirt track low side, to a Grand Prix high side, to the father of extreme sports rag-dolling across the Caesar's Palace parking lot, Bell was there when the world's best riders went down. And with innovations like energy-absorbing liners, the first full face motorcycle helmet, and more design patents than any helmet company in history, Bell has always been there to help them get back up again.
Over the years Bell earned enough trust to make their name synonymous with motorcycle helmets. In fact, you didn't have a helmet, you had a Bell.
Today Bell is fully rededicated to the world of motorcycle helmets. The spirit of invention born in the garage behind Roy Ritcher's old Bell Auto Parts Store is alive and kicking at Bell's state-of-the-art Santa-Cruz research and design lab.
Bell Motorcycle Helmets - Motorcycle Helmets - Bell RS-1 RSD Flash
Fully dedicated to the world of motorcycle helmets