Arai Signet-Q Target Helmet. Externally they look like the RX-Q, but internally they have a longer shell front to back to accommodate longer heads., This helmet is a true Arai Long Oval shape.
- Both the top vent set and side exhaust cowls are direct carryovers from the RX-Q
- Brow vent ducting redirects to flow air across the temples
- DDL-4 exhaust vent to the 10mm wider eye port (5mm on each side)
- Long Oval Fit
- SAI "MAX-Vision Brow Vent" shield
- Clear Pin Lock Max-Vision Brow Vent anti-fog lens Included with the helmet
- Elongated shell adds 5mm from front to back
- Long-Oval shape helps prevent “Hot-Spot”
- Multi-Density Single piece EPS liner
- Removable, replaceable, washable interior
- Dry-Cool Surface material for rapid displacement of heat and moisture away from your head and into the ventilation airflow for added comfort while riding and a quick dry between rides
- 5mm peel-away temple pads adds another level of customization, giving the helmet interior a little extra width when needed
- Enhanced for customizable micro fitment interior without the need to purchase extra interior components
- New FCS (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design
- Innovative and exclusive spring support adds just the right amount of pressure when needed while being worn
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
**For proper fit and size - measure the circumference of your head 1" above your eyebrows and around the largest portion of the back of your head.
||6 3/8 - 6 1/2
||51 - 52
||20 - 20 1/2
||6 5/8 - 6 3/4
||53 - 54
||20 7/8 - 21 1/4
||6 7/8 - 7
||55 - 56
||21 5/8 - 22
||7 1/8 - 7 1/4
||57 - 58
||22 1/2 - 22 7/8
||7 3/8 - 7 1/2
||59 - 60
||23 1/4 - 23 5/8
||7 5/8 - 7 3/4
||61 - 62
||24 - 24 3/8
||7 7/8 - 8
||63 - 64
||24 3/4 - 25 1/8
||8 1/8 - 8 1/4
||65 - 66
||25 1/2 - 26
Arai alone has the experience, the quality, and the trust that truly sets them apart
Arai's name and reputation has been forged over time, the hard way. Which means they haven’t devoted three generations of the Arai family to the singular goal of no-holds-barred excellence just to turn out helmets like everybody else’s.
"Innovation in pursuit of a better riding experience" might sound like the mantra of every helmet maker. The reality is, it's not.
Because if making you feel safer and more comfortable in a better-fitting helmet for hours and hours at a time, day after day, was the goal of every company, why is Arai alone responsible for such comfort and fit advances as different interior shapes to fit different head shapes, removable/replaceable Cheekpads and Comfort liners to give you a more custom fit, and our latest, the Emergency Cheekpad Release System to aid injured riders?
In Arai's world, innovations don't come from a marketing department, they come from a decades-long history of caring about one thing: riders.
A lot of helmet companies can make motorcycle helmets. But Arai alone can also claim the unparalleled world-class quality, reputation, and technology to be chosen by all four current American MotoGP racers. Which tells you just how really special and different these helmets are. Bottom line: Arai alone can dominate areas of motorsports others can't conceive of even competing in.
Few of us can afford to own the very best of most things. But with an Arai helmet, you truly can own the very best of something.
Arai Motorcycle Helmets - Motorcycle Helmets - Arai Signet-Q Target
The product of obsession