Arai Corsair V Isle of Man TT Design Helmet. What makes one helmet brand truly different from another isn’t the paint, or the features, the price or the claims. What makes one helmet different from another is the caring and the experience of the people who build it and their pride in doing it right, or not at all. We think our job well done helps make our quality unique. It makes an Arai an Arai. The Corsair V is Arai’s flagship model developed for street and race. An Arai helmet is not the product of compromise, of a "profit" point, or a board of directors. An Arai helmet is the product of obsession, an ongoing obsession to design and build the best helmets possible. This year Arai took the Corsair V helmets to a new level. With several new features, you’ll see why the world’s best wear the Arai Corsair V Helmet.
- DF-10 diffuser to increase airflow efficiency with a middle intake slot for even faster venting of stale air.
- Larger upper vent toggles designed to work with gloves
- Peripheral belting across the forehead taken from F1 helmets to further enhance the helmets structural integrity while maintaining flexibility and low weight
- 10mm wider eye port for better peripheral vision and an open feeling inside the helmet
- Removable/ replaceable vented neck roll adds another exhaust vent for stale air and eases helmet cleaning
- Adjustable rear Air Wing designed to reduce drag, turbulence and buffeting with 5 positions
- Emergency cheek pad release system allows medical personnel to easily remove helmet from an injured rider
- Outward flaring hyper ridge creates larger opening for easier on-off while adding to the shells strength and lowering the center of gravity for better balance
- Brow vent channeling to redirect incoming air to the temples and around the ear area through the side exhaust vents
- Side vent exhaust ports remove stale air and add lateral stability at speed
**For proper fit and size - measure the circumference of your head 1" above your eyebrows and around the largest portion of the back of your head.
||6 3/8 - 6 1/2
||51 - 52
||20 - 20 1/2
||6 5/8 - 6 3/4
||53 - 54
||20 7/8 - 21 1/4
||6 7/8 - 7
||55 - 56
||21 5/8 - 22
||7 1/8 - 7 1/4
||57 - 58
||22 1/2 - 22 7/8
||7 3/8 - 7 1/2
||59 - 60
||23 1/4 - 23 5/8
||7 5/8 - 7 3/4
||61 - 62
||24 - 24 3/8
||7 7/8 - 8
||63 - 64
||24 3/4 - 25 1/8
||8 1/8 - 8 1/4
||65 - 66
||25 1/2 - 26
Arai alone has the experience, the quality, and the trust that truly sets them apart
Arai's name and reputation has been forged over time, the hard way. Which means they haven’t devoted three generations of the Arai family to the singular goal of no-holds-barred excellence just to turn out helmets like everybody else’s.
"Innovation in pursuit of a better riding experience" might sound like the mantra of every helmet maker. The reality is, it's not.
Because if making you feel safer and more comfortable in a better-fitting helmet for hours and hours at a time, day after day, was the goal of every company, why is Arai alone responsible for such comfort and fit advances as different interior shapes to fit different head shapes, removable/replaceable Cheekpads and Comfort liners to give you a more custom fit, and our latest, the Emergency Cheekpad Release System to aid injured riders?
In Arai's world, innovations don't come from a marketing department, they come from a decades-long history of caring about one thing: riders.
A lot of helmet companies can make motorcycle helmets. But Arai alone can also claim the unparalleled world-class quality, reputation, and technology to be chosen by all four current American MotoGP racers. Which tells you just how really special and different these helmets are. Bottom line: Arai alone can dominate areas of motorsports others can't conceive of even competing in.
Few of us can afford to own the very best of most things. But with an Arai helmet, you truly can own the very best of something.
Arai Motorcycle Helmets - Motorcycle Helmets - Arai Corsair V Isle of Man TT Design
The product of obsession