Arai RX-Q Urban Helmet. The Arai RX-Q listens to Arai's racing heritage, but speaks to the open road with performance that all street riders could appreciate at street speeds and under conditions they face every time they head out. Conditions like changing wind direction and gusts, high and changing noise levels, oncoming traffic concerns and temperature levels at low speeds. The Arai all new RX-Q. Designed for the street without giving up the benefits of a racing helmet.
- An evolved version of Arai's Intermediate-Oval fit ensuring that the RX-Q will fit the widest range of riders regardless of head shape.
- Side exhaust vents have been designed to deliver maximum airflow even on the street
- New side exhaust design integrates with the shell’s ridge line to provide lateral stability and comfort via minimized helmet movement as speeds increase.
- RX-Q's new advance ventilation system combines increased efficiency in air circulation with LOWER interior noise.
- RX-Q’s cheek pads' ergonomically engineered contour has resulted in increased surface area that distributes its contact to a greater area for not only a secure fit and feel, but fantastic comfort without pressure points.
- Includes Emergency Cheek Pad Removal System
- 100% wind tunnel designed and tested helmet to provide the greatest level of stability
- DOT and Snell 2010 Approved
- Comes with clear shield
**For proper fit and size - measure the circumference of your head 1" above your eyebrows and around the largest portion of the back of your head.
||6 3/8 - 6 1/2
||51 - 52
||20 - 20 1/2
||6 5/8 - 6 3/4
||53 - 54
||20 7/8 - 21 1/4
||6 7/8 - 7
||55 - 56
||21 5/8 - 22
||7 1/8 - 7 1/4
||57 - 58
||22 1/2 - 22 7/8
||7 3/8 - 7 1/2
||59 - 60
||23 1/4 - 23 5/8
||7 5/8 - 7 3/4
||61 - 62
||24 - 24 3/8
||7 7/8 - 8
||63 - 64
||24 3/4 - 25 1/8
||8 1/8 - 8 1/4
||65 - 66
||25 1/2 - 26
Arai alone has the experience, the quality, and the trust that truly sets them apart
Arai's name and reputation has been forged over time, the hard way. Which means they haven’t devoted three generations of the Arai family to the singular goal of no-holds-barred excellence just to turn out helmets like everybody else’s.
"Innovation in pursuit of a better riding experience" might sound like the mantra of every helmet maker. The reality is, it's not.
Because if making you feel safer and more comfortable in a better-fitting helmet for hours and hours at a time, day after day, was the goal of every company, why is Arai alone responsible for such comfort and fit advances as different interior shapes to fit different head shapes, removable/replaceable Cheekpads and Comfort liners to give you a more custom fit, and our latest, the Emergency Cheekpad Release System to aid injured riders?
In Arai's world, innovations don't come from a marketing department, they come from a decades-long history of caring about one thing: riders.
A lot of helmet companies can make motorcycle helmets. But Arai alone can also claim the unparalleled world-class quality, reputation, and technology to be chosen by all four current American MotoGP racers. Which tells you just how really special and different these helmets are. Bottom line: Arai alone can dominate areas of motorsports others can't conceive of even competing in.
Few of us can afford to own the very best of most things. But with an Arai helmet, you truly can own the very best of something.
Arai Motorcycle Helmets - Motorcycle Helmets - Arai RX-Q Urban
The product of obsession