AGV K3 Italy Helmet. AGV's K3 helmet features removable and washable inside padding made from Dry-Lex with hygienic treatment. It offers a micro-metric adjustment buckle retention system. The shell is made of painted high resistant thermoplastic (HIR-TH) resin. The K3 also features the XQRS (extra quick release system) which allows you to replace the shield ina few seconds without tools. Lastly, front air intakes and rear extractors keep fresh air circulating in your helmet.
- Painted HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic) resin shell
- Features front, chin and side air vents with a top air vent with exhausting.
- Includes a new visor mechanism with an anti-fog visor.
- Removable nose protector and comfort padding with dri-lex fabric.
- Micro-lock retention system.
- DOT and ECE 2205 certified.
AGV - Legendary helmets
AGV helmets are the result of over 60 years of hard work in finding the best solution in terms of safety and design. A tradition carried on by some of the most important riders of all times who helped AGV to make motorcycling history. Among them the 9 times World Champion Valentino Rossi, who is wearing an AGV helmet since the beginning of his thrilling career.
A passion for designing, engineering and developing successful helmets which will never end... no more, no less!
AGV Motorcycle Helmets - Motorcycle Helmets - AGV K3 Italy
Legendary motorcycle helmets