Shark Speed-R Ike Helmet.
Double blade air spoiler: positioned at the rear of the Speed-R, it allows the air to flow above and below the blade, hence the dual venturi effect to extract warm air from the helmet.
Spoiler/stabilizer: at its rear base trim the Speed-R has a spoiler, which stabilizes the helmet ans the cancels the buffering effect. The immediate benefit is no air turbulence running inside the helmet and greater stability at a steady speed.
- Latest generation composite ‘long fibre’ construction
- Integrated, drop down sun visor
- Extensive wind-tunnel testing to perfect aerodynamics and ventilation system for use with ‘naked’ road bikes
- Faceshield varies in thickness and is optically correct, scratch resistant and anti-fog coated
- Completely remove and washable COOLMAX lining
- Shark Easy Fit glasses system offers wearers a comfort lining which has a pre-ﬁtted system to accommodate all types of glasses
- ECE 2205 and DOT approved
- Two shell sizes
- Approximate weight size M : 1450 g (+/– 50 g)
Shark Helmet Sizing Chart
||6 5/8 - 6 3/4
||53 - 54
||20 7/8 - 21 1/4
||6 7/8 - 7
||55 - 56
||21 5/8 - 22
||7 1/8 - 7 1/4
||57 - 58
||22 1/2 - 22 7/8
||7 3/8 - 7 1/2
||59 - 60
||23 1/4 - 23 5/8
||7 5/8 - 7 3/4
||61 - 62
||24 - 24 3/8
Utilize the raw power and ferocity invoked by the name . . . Shark!
It is said that "racing improves the breed", and Shark has focused on motorcycle racing as the primary motivator for their designs and technology.
Shark helmets incorporate the latest in helmet building technology and sleek flowing design with field research done by top riders around the world. The end product is a Shark helmet that is strong, lightweight, comfortable, and will make you look fast even if you aren't a professional motorcycle racer! Carbon-fiber/aramid fiber multi-directional, composite shells, multi-element internal shock absorbers with differentiated density, and integrated airducts to channel airflow through Shark helmets are just a few of the special features that make Shark helmets stand out from the crowd. Shark helmets are competitive with top helmet manufacturers for performance, accessibility, and price. Many world-class racers like MotoGP rider Randy De Puniet are now using the raw power and ferocity invoked by the name . . . Shark!
Shark Motorcycle Helmets - Sportbike Helmets - Shark Speed-R Ike