Shark RSR 2 Kinetic Helmet. The all new RSR 2 Helmet from Shark brings together all the latest technology made possible by Shark's research Developed with the best riders and racers in the world, the innovations used on the RSR 2 have led to the birth of an elite top-of-the-line sportbike helmet. The RSR 2 is the lightest helmet in it's class.
- Shell made from Carbon/Aramid multi-directional composite fibers.
- Five different sizes of EPS liner.
- Two shell sizes.
- Six multi-element internal shock-absorber with differentiated density.
- Airflow directed by integrated ducts.
- F1 type enhanced safety 3 mm visor.
- Dual treated (anti-scratch/anti-fog) “Total Vision” visor.
- “Push One” visor quick release system using 4 anchorage points.
- Very high flow ventilation system with easy opening vent.
- Optimized demisting thanks to “Venturi” side extractors.
- Fully adjustable, removable and washable interior using top-of-the-range fabrics Cool Max® and Sanitized®.
- Ergonomic cheek pads in 3D foam.
- Double-D ring “Racing“ chin strap.
- Anti-fog mask and chin cover for visor included.
- High-performance anti-fog “Winter” mask included.
- Supplied with tear-off.
- Lightest helmet in its class.
- DOT and ECE 22-05 Certified.
Shark Helmet Sizing Chart
||6 5/8 - 6 3/4
||53 - 54
||20 7/8 - 21 1/4
||6 7/8 - 7
||55 - 56
||21 5/8 - 22
||7 1/8 - 7 1/4
||57 - 58
||22 1/2 - 22 7/8
||7 3/8 - 7 1/2
||59 - 60
||23 1/4 - 23 5/8
||7 5/8 - 7 3/4
||61 - 62
||24 - 24 3/8
Utilize the raw power and ferocity invoked by the name . . . Shark!
It is said that "racing improves the breed", and Shark has focused on motorcycle racing as the primary motivator for their designs and technology.
Shark helmets incorporate the latest in helmet building technology and sleek flowing design with field research done by top riders around the world. The end product is a Shark helmet that is strong, lightweight, comfortable, and will make you look fast even if you aren't a professional motorcycle racer! Carbon-fiber/aramid fiber multi-directional, composite shells, multi-element internal shock absorbers with differentiated density, and integrated airducts to channel airflow through Shark helmets are just a few of the special features that make Shark helmets stand out from the crowd. Shark helmets are competitive with top helmet manufacturers for performance, accessibility, and price. Many world-class racers like MotoGP rider Randy De Puniet are now using the raw power and ferocity invoked by the name . . . Shark!
Shark Motorcycle Helmets - Sportbike Helmets - Shark RSR 2 Kinetic