Scorpion EXO-400 Showtime Helmet
Scorpion EXO-400 Showtime Helmet . The Scorpion EXO 400 Series Full Face Helmet has a Polycarbonate composite shell construction. It features a SPEEDSHIFT® quick-change faceshield system and it includes an EVERCLEAR® no-fog faceshield. It also includes a KWIKWICK® moisture-wicking liner; AERO-TUNED ventilation system and BREATH nose shield. 3 year manufacturer warranty.
Scorpion Motorcycle Helmets - Get stung
Helmet Model: EXO 400
Helmet Sizes: XS - XXXL
Helmet Certifications: Snell M2010, DOT 218
Helmet Weight: 3.94 lbs (1785 grams)
|Vendor||Price||Scorpion Showtime Helmets in Stock|
|RevZilla||$159.95||XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL|
|MotoSport||$159.99||XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL|
|Motorcycle Superstore||$159.95||XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL|
Scorpion EXO-400 Showtime Motorcycle Helmets
Scorpion EXO-400 Showtime Helmet. The Scorpion EXO 400 Series Full Face Helmet has a Polycarbonate composite shell construction. It features a SPEEDSHIFT® quick-change faceshield system and it includes an EVERCLEAR® no-fog faceshield. It also includes a KWIKWICK® moisture-wicking liner; AERO-TUNED ventilation system and BREATH nose shield. 3 year manufacturer warranty.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Engineered Shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.
- SpeedShift™ quick-change shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less.
- EverClear™ no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.
- KwikWick™ moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable.
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
- Snell/DOT Certified.
ScorpionExo® is, quite simply, the next wave in motorcycle helmets
ScorpionExo® Helmets are crafted by some of the world's most talented helmet designers with almost 200 years of collective experience. Their outrageous, innovative graphic designs are the result of being in the midst of extreme-sports hot spots all over the world, from Europe to Southern California, to stay ahead in the ever advancing realm of motorcycle helmet design and manufacturing.
The Scorpion Sports facility is a giant state-of-the-art campus manned by over 700 uber-skilled technicians, each one dedicated to designing and delivering the world's best motorcycle helmets. Just about every facet of manufacturing required to build these world-class helmets is located within the Scorpion Sports facility. The processes for fiberglass/Kevlar™ and polycarbonate shell molding, EPS liner manufacturing, liner sewing, water-decal production, clean-room paint booths, drying rooms, assembly, packaging and shipping are all completed in-house.
Lots of helmet brands simply private-label helmets purchased from generic mass manufacturers and/or sub-contract major portions of their processes to smaller vendors. Scorpion does not - they take care to oversee every operation down to every last detail to insure optimum quality, superior integrity and unmatched efficiency.
Scorpion Motorcycle Helmets - Motorcycle Helmets - Scorpion EXO-400 Showtime