Scorpion EXO-400 Scar Helmet
Scorpion EXO-400 Scar Helmet . The Scorpion EXO 400 Series Full Face Helmet has a Polycarbonate composite shell construction. It features a SPEEDSHIFT® quick-change faceshield system and it includes an EVERCLEAR® no-fog faceshield. It also includes a KWIKWICK® moisture-wicking liner; AERO-TUNED ventilation system and BREATH nose shield. 3 year manufacturer warranty.
Scorpion Motorcycle Helmets - Get stung
Helmet Model: EXO 400
Helmet Sizes: XS - XXXL
Helmet Certifications: Snell M2005, DOT 218
Helmet Weight: 3.94 lbs (1785 grams)
|Vendor||Price||Scorpion Scar Helmets in Stock|
|Jake Wilson||$109.99||Gold - XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL|
|Red - XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL|
Scorpion EXO-400 Scar Motorcycle Helmets
Scorpion EXO-400 Scar Helmet. The Scorpion EXO 400 Series Full Face Helmet has a Polycarbonate composite shell construction. It features a SPEEDSHIFT® quick-change faceshield system and it includes an EVERCLEAR® no-fog faceshield. It also includes a KWIKWICK® moisture-wicking liner; AERO-TUNED ventilation system and BREATH nose shield. 3 year manufacturer warranty.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Engineered Shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.
- SpeedShift® quick-change shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less.
- EverClear® no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.
- KwikWick® moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable.
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
- Custom liner and cheek pad kits: Available in hot colors and wild patterns.
- SNELL/DOT Certified. Size 3X DOT Certified Only.
ScorpionExo® is, quite simply, the next wave in motorcycle helmets
ScorpionExo® Helmets are engineered by some of the world's most sought-after helmet designers, with over 178 years of cumulative experience. And their wild, innovative graphic designs are created in hotbeds of extreme-sports creativity all over the world, from Europe to Southern California, to stay two steps ahead in this fast-moving field.
The Scorpion Sports factory (Kido Industrial Co., Ltd.) is a state-of-the-art, 810,000 sq. ft. campus, staffed by as many as 400 skilled technicians, each dedicated to crafting the world's best protective headgear. Almost every operation needed to create world-class helmets is located on this one amazing facility, including both fiberglass/Kevlar™ and polycarbonate shell molding, EPS liner manufacturing, liner sewing, water-decal production, clean-room paint booths, drying rooms, assembly, packaging and shipping.
Many helmet brands simply private-label helmets purchased from generic mass manufacturers. And most other helmet brands sub-contract major portions of their manufacturing to smaller vendors. Scorpion does not-because we want to control every operation, every detail, to insure optimum quality, confidence-inspiring integrity and utmost efficiency.
Scorpion Motorcycle Helmets - Motorcycle Helmets - Scorpion EXO-400 Scar