Dainese Zentex Textile Jacket. Its competitive price makes the Zentex Jacket irresistible for those who wish to use it as a second jacket during the warmer months. Meanwhile, combining it with the new windproof Pile Fuzu Vest or Pile Baltor Vest (each sold separately) extends its utility; it will flawlessly face even the drastic temperature changes of the mountains.
Features and Benefits
- Combination of Suretta, Piston, Nylon mesh, and wind-cheating Cordura textiles
- Removable composite protectors at shoulders and elbows
- Pocket accommodates optional Wave G or BackSpace G back protector (order G1 for jackets 40/50 and smaller, G2 for jackets 42/52 and larger)
- Adjustable side fastener
- Inserts in elasticated fabric
- Jacket-to-pants fastening system
- Reflective inserts for added visibility
Motorcycle riders race, dare and push adherence to the limit
Dainese is there to protect them. Established in 1972, Dainese has become a leader in protective street bike gear. By considering movement, high speed and freedom they have developed a line of leather jackets and suits that are effective enough to be worn today by nine time World Champion MotoGP rider Valentino Rossi as well as some of the biggest names in motorcycle racing history.
"The desire for self-protection is practically unlimited. The desire to move freely is equally strong."
Dainese Jackets - Motorcycle Jackets - Dainese Zentex Textile Motorcycle Jacket
Inspired by humans